Monday 10 October 2011

First Fair

The stand next to me with beautiful semi-precious stone jewellery.
Another stand specializing in Sculpey jewellery

A Graphic Design stand by Montse Bugatell  and further along
Artesania Carmen with silver and copper jewellery.

Mario Alejandro who helped me (see his blog  "Grasa Bendita)

Part of my stand....felt jewellery and glass painting.


Another view of my stand

Add caption

Setting up a stand
Well yesterday I took part in my very first fair. The weather was great but the park we were in didn´t have many people especially in the morning.There hadn´t been a lot of publicity about it either . However the experience was positive as I met some really nice people like Mario Alexander Jaén who looked after my stand when I needed to get refreshments(from a bar 5 minutes away......nothing nearer).Mario has started a blog on poetry called "Grasa Bendita" It´s very nice. The Fair was for the Youth centre in Sant Vicenç de Castellet. I learned a lot about setting up stands and where to find different references to Fairs. Everyone was very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment