Monday 26 September 2011

Candela´s Birthday

Candela 9 yrs old 25th September

Lucia, Candela´s sister.
Yesterday was my granddaughter Candela´s birthday so went to see her and her sister Lucia. I hadn´t seen them for several weeks as they are staying with their other grandparents at the moment while my beautiful daughter-in-law receives chemotherapy. She´s so brave. Two years ago she had a malignant brain tumour which led her to have surgery  and  radiotherapy. A wonderful doctor literally saved her life. Then about 4 months ago she found out she had breast cancer (not connected to the tumor)  So she was once again operated on and is now undergoing chemotherapy which leaves her exhausted but bravely fighting back. I pray every night that this will be the end of her "bad luck" and that she can carry on as before and raise my lovely grandchildren.  






My beautiful daughter-in-law, Raquel

Raquel, Candela and Lucia

David , my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment